- It is installed with close-table graphical colorful LCD touch screen, wireless remote control exposure,
make the operator easy to use..
- We incorporate the latest compact high-frequency and high-voltage X-ray generator, which ensure superior
image quality, while the skin dose is low , to protect the patient better.
- Adopt the technology of kV and mAs numeral Closed loop control , Real-time control of the microprocessor ,
which ensure the accuracy and repeatability of the output dose.
- Be equipped with radiography parameter of multi-part, multi-posture, multi-body type’s adult ,
child physical characteristic, the operator can modify and save the parameter by himself, which make
the operation more conveniently.
- Possess multiple automatic protection and fault clue function, make the operation more safe and reliable.
- The radiography table can float in any direction, electromagnetic braking, position the patient more
convenience and accuracy.
- X-ray generator component can move round the axis of X-ray generator, crossarm and Pillar stand ,
be convenient with side and slanting direction projection and radiography of patient on the stretcher.
- Be equipped with the bucky stand, which is used in the radiography of the head, chest, belly, pelvic cavity,
backbone and periphery.
- Control console of graphic program controlled LCD touch screen is optional, which can set the radiography
parameter and exposure in another room.
Power supply : 220V±10% 50Hz, Capacity: =16kW
Inverter Frequency : 40kHz
Power Output : 15KW
Tube Voltage: 40~125kV
Tube Current : 200mA
mAs : 0.4~360mAs
Dual focus: Small focus: 0.3 mm Large focus: 0.6mm
Thermal capacity : 212kJ (300 KHU)
The speed of the rotary anode : 3000rpm
Table radiography :
Grid density: 103L/INCH; Grid ratio:10:1
Focusing distance: 120cm Stationary type: 15"×18"(import)
Bucky stand radiography:
Grid density:103L/INCH; Grid ratio:10:1
Focusing distance: 150cm Stationary type:18"×18"(import)
Operation method : close-table graphic program controlled LCD touch screen operation, wireless remote
control exposure (Optional: control console of close-table graphic program controlled LCD touch screen operation)